Scion Lease Deals
Scion was created in 2003 by Toyota in an effort to try and capture a younger demographic to their brand. Scion was commercialized as a highly customizable and hip car. Toyota's spin off brand started with 3 models, the xA, xB and tC. Even though Scion was successfully able to capture its targeted demographic, their was still not enough demand to continue production and unfortunately in 2016, Toyota announced the discontinuation of the Scion brand. However, some selected scion models would be rebranded and released under the Toyota brand. For instance the Toyota 86 is the rebranded version of the Scion tC.
Information about Scion lease:
- Leasing company: Toyota Financial Services
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $0
- Lease transfer Fee: $45-200
- Average time to complete transfer: Longer than normal transfer time (More than 3 weeks)
- Lease restrictions: Cannot transfer lease during the last 6 months.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.