FIAT Lease Deals
Fiat is an Italian automaker founded in 1899. Fiat is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy and throughout its century long Fiat once was the third largest automobile manufacturer in the world. Fiat only trailed General Motors and the Ford Motor Company but that all changed during the car industry crisis in the late 1980s. Fiat pulled its automobiles from North American markets and only reintroduced the brand back in 2009. Fiat currently offers two models, their flagship Fiat 500 and recently introduced Fiat 124 spider. Lease a Fiat for an affordable price.
Information about Fiat lease:
- Leasing company: Ally Bank
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $0
- Lease transfer Fee: $595
- Average time to complete transfer: 4 weeks
- Lease restrictions: Will not transfer to the state of Arizona but lease transfers may originate from there.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility.