Bentley Lease Deals
Bentley is an English automaker that doesn’t really need an introduction as it has been popularized and is widely regarded as the epitome of a luxury automaker alongside Rolls Royce. However something most people do not know, Bentley actually became well known by winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans five times in span of 7 years from 1924 to 1930. More recently Bentley also won in 2003 still proving they are not just a luxury automaker. Bentley’s are partially hand crafted to ensure a high level of quality on each car. Although a Bentley lease is generally not something you see too often, you do not want to miss one when its posted on Lease Exchange.
Information about Bentley lease:
- Leasing company: Bentley financial services
- Lease transfer eligibility: yes.
- Lease buyer credit application Fee: $100.00.
- Lease transfer Fee: $350.00.
- Average time to complete transfer: 15+ business days.
- Lease restrictions: Leasing company will not allow lease transfers with 12 months or less. Bentley financial services is known to have transfer restrictions so it is recommended to contact them directly.
Other policy information on Bentley lease deals: There is a $350 disposition fee that is charged when the leased vehicle is turned in at the end of its term. The fee can be waived if the vehicle is bought out at the end of its term or another vehicle is leased.
Because leasing conditions can change and vary from lease to lease, we recommend that you contact your respective leasing company to confirm transfer eligibility..